[NAGDU] tip?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Aug 21 13:15:36 UTC 2017

Back chaining is a clicker thing.  TSE gave us a target to use for this,
like finding a door.
This is what TSE taught me:
Hang the target on the door knob.  Say the magic word Zoek, meaning hit the
target.  Click and treat, c&t, when the dog touches the target.  Do this a
few times, until he's doing it fast.
Back up a couple steps and say Zoek.  C&t for hitting the target.  When
that's happening fast, back up a bit more.  Repeat.  Pretty soon, you're
halfway down the hall, and the dog is taking you to the target.
That's back chaining, the moving farther and farther away from the target
and still finding it.
Tracy