[NAGDU] Hot dogs in the summer

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:13:06 UTC 2017

Oh really. They have apparently tightened up since I was here again, though
this was in 2008. Yawn!

I would be careful about the heat. I don't know how cool your space is where
you are with him most of the time, but be careful. Be paying attention to
his breathing. Is he rapidly panting and lagging a little? Give him a little
water but not tons at once. If he seems too hot, put some on his head. He is
black after all. I should think he would enjoy going at a cooler tim, so
does he like to go in the middle of the afternoon or do you. Anyway, be very
careful.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com
I spoke to this on the wrong E-mail so changed its subject in my own case.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sonfire11%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sonfire11%40gmail.com