[NAGDU] Dog toys

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 21:04:04 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

My husband's guide has a birthday coming up next month, and I'm wondering
what toys your guides love. This furry pal is a 65-lb black lab.

He has a kong, nylabone, and squeaky football. His favorite is the squeaky
football, but I have a hunch his favorite toy will be no more within a
couple months if he continues to shred the felt that covers the leather. He
seems to enjoy the squeaky nature of this toy.

He also loves his nylabone.

We're highly considering the Hikama from Ruffwear and the Goughnut toys have
also been recommended. Any other recommendations would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks as always for your help, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda