[NAGDU] OOPs Re: Dog toys

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 18:28:15 UTC 2017

Miranda, we have the Goughnut ring and it is still good nine years later. We
just have someone sighted inspect them usually twice a year. The ring has
survived two goldens labby and two grand pup labby who visited for a week at
separate times.  That one labby was a massive power chewer. He beat the
Jolly Ball to death just playing with it for a few hours. He didn't break it
exactly, but it got thrown out for sharp edges and two cracks. The soft ball
in the middle had a tooth mark or three in it also.

The ring was so funny in our yellow labby's mouth. His big ol Jowls would
flop on either side as he growled playfully.

Becky and Jake who has a stuffy he loves and his Nyla bone.