[NAGDU] Go to the roof in case of needing rescue

Janell nellie at culodge.com
Sun Aug 27 16:47:18 UTC 2017

Oh my goodness!  That had to be terrifying for you and your dog!  We went through a tornado this summer and that was scary enough for Sully and myself.  We didn’t have much warning either.  The tornado hit 1 mile from our house where there were lives lost.  One thing I learned and have shared with all guide dog users is to have an emergency bag ready in case of evacuations.  I didn’t have one and the neighborhood just a few blocks away was evacuated because of a gas leak after the storm.  My prayers go out to all guide dog teams and everyone in the path of this storm.

Prayers, Janell and Sully