[NAGDU] Reserved dog on routes

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 12:39:15 UTC 2017

    Hi, just want to put my 2 cents here.  He sounds like my Elliot was and
I just want to say, I had no patience with his very cautious attitude.
After 7 years of working with Elliot, he died unexpectedly.  I started
traveling with my cane after 14 years of working with a guide and found out
why he did what he did.  He saved me from many potential hazards...I know
that is what they are suppose to do but, I had no idea how well he did his
job until I lost him....  I appreciate what my present guide does for me
more than I can ever say.  Sorry for rambling but, I understand what you are
going through, I felt the same way so many times.  Andy and Shubert