[NAGDU] Reserved dog on routes

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:45:34 UTC 2017

He stands there and does absolutely nothing sometimes. One street corner worries him because of the strange layout it has. To cross this particular street, you have to sidestep slightly into parallel traffic. He absolutely refuses to cross it on the return. However, he does cross it without a problem the first time. I wonder if something about the return trip bothers him. Again, he does fine going out, but somewhat falters on the return.