[NAGDU] chewing

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:07:03 UTC 2017

hi there
not to sure if my last email response went so here i go again, its been a long day, i would try one of the following: bully sticks or cow hoofs and see how that goes, but if you go for one of these, max 15mins a day and then remove away from your guide, yes there is plenty of long lasting toys for dogs who love to chew, hope this will be of some help
gabriel