[NAGDU] fleas in the workplace

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:10:36 UTC 2017

I think this is so sad and stupid. The dog scratching has to mean it has
fleas. Do we have fleas if we scratch. I never had a problem in the
workplace, but I can just imagine this happening. I have had one of my dogs
chewing on itself and someone says, "Oh, he must be trying to get that
flea." Even then it is upsetting, but when you are treating the dogs
conscientiously, there is just no way. And flea bites. I don't know that
they are that different from some other little bites. And, Rox, you have
stated the obvious. There can be other animals causing the flea problem.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com