[NAGDU] fleas in the workplace

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 31 18:49:41 UTC 2017

hi:

I had a similar experience a few years ago with Bogart.  my HR person was under my desk hooking up a printer or something and said she was bit by a flea.  ironically, like you, I had just started my dog on his flea medication.  I just give it for 6 months of the star here in Canada.  I too took my dog to the vet to get him checked out only because this vet have us free visits and only charged us for  treatments. of course, he was clean.  I felt very annoyed by all of this.  I'm sure she was bit by a spider or something.  I think it is enough to. say you check for fleas on your dog, ie: we groom our dogs regularly and would notice their bites if nothing else, so if there are fleas they aren't coming from your dog and you would like them to get to the bottom of this do your dog doesn't get fleas from your work space.

i won't speak for others but I know sometimes I go overboard to make sure my dog is the least bother /distraction or whatever at work that I can do in my case I. took the extra steps that I probably shouldn't have until it was proved there were fleas since, in my case, the exterminators came and never found any signs of fleas.

gary