[NAGDU] bringing toys back

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Thu Aug 31 19:17:13 UTC 2017

I don't recall teaching him to do it, i just did a lot of cheering and calling and he did it himself.
I did teach him to drop the toy at my feet though because he kept trying to put it in my hand but it was getting grass and dirt and slobber all over my pants.  He apparently loves to play because he will push the toy against my foot several times until I pick it up.
He doesn't run and play as much as he used to but he did just turned 10 back in June. He will still run and play a little bit though.  He occasionally gets excited and will run up and down our hall in the apartment with a toy in his mouth. We call him a windup toy lol.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin