[NAGDU] fleas in the workplace, and other work related things

Kerri Sprecher spedangel84 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:55:07 UTC 2017

Cindy, yes, I think you're right; I have thought about it and yes, I'm keeping her on leash right beside me now. I just like to give her room to walk around the small office a little bit every now and then, and it just so happened that at that time, a new person was coming through; so, I have resorted back to taking her out every couple of hours, which they are ok with.

Sent from my iPhone