[NAGDU] Bark box

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 9 11:38:18 UTC 2017

I got one of these box subscriptions a few years ago.  It was the one from
PetFlow.  I liked that there was quite a bit in the box each month.  It felt
like there was enough stuff to justify the expense.  What I didn't like was
that often the toys and other accessory type items were not things I used.
The treats were always high quality and the dogs liked them.  The toys
however, were sometimes plush and frequently for smaller dogs even though I
had specified I had a large dog when ordering.

I've thought of starting something like this specifically for guide and
service dog users, but not sure about the interest or if it would be that
much different from the boxes already available.  Have to give it more
thought.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>