[NAGDU] Retiring your dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 14 13:59:31 UTC 2017

Hi Tara.
If you don't have friends or family to take your dog, The Seeing Eye has a
list of people who want a retired dog.  To me, the major drawback to that
option is you would probably never know where the dog went or how it was
doing.  But I'm sure TSE makes sure the dog goes to someone who will take
good care of it.
Tracy