[NAGDU] Dog Medical Insurance

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 14 18:16:53 UTC 2017

My neighbor had pet insurance for her older dog.  She says it did not cover
regular checkups, but it was good for all the extra expenses that come with
caring for an old dog.
If I was looking at pet insurance, I'd be careful to find out what it
covers, and what the deductible is--how much do I have to pay before the
insurance kicks in.
Tracy