[NAGDU] Looking for larger holiday accessories

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Dec 18 15:11:17 UTC 2017

How about a kid Santa hat. Afix a string so it will stay on the sweet pup's
head. It is not going to stay on forever, but for pictures, visit to
grandma, and friends, it should be just fine. Do you know anyone who
crochets or knits, this might be a fun project for them, smile.

Just brain storming, which I love to do, smile.

Becky