[NAGDU] for your 2018 calendars...date of our next NAGDU Board meeting

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Dec 18 16:51:02 UTC 2017

Hello to all,

Before family Christmas and New Year's festivities begin big time, I wanted
to let everyone know that we will not be holding a NAGDU Board meeting this
month. Instead, we have rolled the December and January meetings into one.
So we invite you to join us on Sunday, January 21, at 8:00pmEST for our next
meeting. We decided to hold it then because the regular fourth Sunday
scheduled time falls during our NFB Washington Seminar.

I will send out the call-in instructions the week prior to the meeting.

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your
friends and family.and of course with your dogs, too!

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

National Association of Guide Dog Users

National Federation of the Blind