[NAGDU] Treat pouch

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Thu Feb 2 04:11:35 UTC 2017

I don’t like treat pouches because they are large for daily life, and too open at the mouth if not cinched with a drawstring.  A good alternative is to use a leash poop dispenser bag instead.  I put just a few stitches, like four or five, through the bag slot to close it up with upholstery or button&carpet thread, strong forever stuff.   The link I’ll put in below has two ways to carry.  One is belt loops, which are on it.  The other is a small carabiner - the way to use it - that you can clip onto a belt loop.  This pouch is only 2x2 inches, by 3.5 inches tall, about the size for a roll of poop bags with some room too.   It has a zipper, so when you want to access treats, just zip the top end open, and it will be secure because it is hanging vertical and you only unzip the part on top to have treats accessible .  Then you can also completely zip it shut too.
Cheers,
peter

https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Paw-Premium-Zippered-Carabiner/dp/B01JD5YB7U/ref=sr_1_44?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1485980878&sr=1-44&keywords=leash+bag+dispenser