[NAGDU] Relieving in the city.

Sk22 at dslextreme.com Sk22 at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 3 07:29:37 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy,

I know what it's like to try and find a safe place for your dog to relieve
in a busy city full of traffic.  Would a relieving belt be of any help?  If
Krokus gives you signals that he wants to pull over and you know what he is
going to do, perhaps it would help. Write to me off-list if you have any
questions.

Shirley

Sk22 at dslextreme.com