[NAGDU] Introduction

Matt Hackert matt.hackert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:55:03 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I just thought it's long past time I introduce myself.  I've been subscribed
to the list for a few months, but just recently (in the oast couple days)
started following posts.

I am currently working my fourth dog from TSE.  Igloo is a Golden/Lab cross.
He and I went through class together in May of 2013, the last class that was
held at the Dolce, while TSE's main facilities were undergoing rennovations.

Igloo and I now live in Lincoln, Nebraska where I work as an AT Instructor
at the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired.

And for those who are interested, I trained with my first dog in July '96,
right after graduating high school.

It's great to be here, and I am enjoying reading everyone's post.  I welcome
your replies, and if you'd like, feel free to reply to me off list, so as
not to clutter everyone else's inbox. J

Well wishes to everyone on list, as well as their faithful four-legged
companions!

Kind regards,

Matt