[NAGDU] 4 Steps After Experiencing Pet Loss

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:24:32 UTC 2017

Dear federation family and guide dog users,
One unfortunate inevitability is the loss of our loyal partner and companion. I found this article, and thought I would share it with you. I hope , for anyone experiencing such loss, that this article will be beneficial. Please also remember that most schools have social workers to help an individual though such a sad situation. Have a wonderful weekend! Be safe! Live the lives you want with your dog guide at your side!
Four Steps to Take After Experiencing Pet Loss
Psychology Today  /  Adam Clark

 <https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-attachment/201702/four-steps-take-after-experiencing-pet-loss>You've just discovered your pet has just passed, what do you do now? Four immediate steps to take for comfort and support.

Original Article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-attachment/201702/four-steps-take-after-experiencing-pet-loss <https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-attachment/201702/four-steps-take-after-experiencing-pet-loss>

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

-Audrey Hepburn: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible'"
Live the life you want!