[NAGDU] Guide dogs in school districts

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 13:26:26 UTC 2017

Hi Nancy,

I am not a guide dog user; I am a cane user undecided about whether I want a
guide dog, but here's my two cents.

Here's my personal opinion. When there is a choice between reliability and
accessibility, accessibility wins out every time. Although the liability
factor is important, denying anyone access to your school, based on guide
dog use, is illegal.

Jen
spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net