[NAGDU] Guide dogs in school districts

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Thu Feb 9 15:57:55 UTC 2017

Marion,
Thank you for replying to my email. I knew that this was wrong but I was getting stuck on the issue of liability. I passed your email Along to my friend with my original email included so that she had what I said just to be sure that I laid everything out correctly. She said that she had not thought about contacting you guys regarding this issue.
 I do not know if she will be contacting you or not but I just wanted to let you know that I did receive your message and that I passed it along.

Thanks again,
Nancy

Sent from my iPhone