[NAGDU] pet smart

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 10 12:51:09 UTC 2017

Hi Dar.
Some people with little dogs have them pee on a mat so they don't have to
take the dog outside.  So I expect that's the kind of mat your gal found.
But you did good, getting her to move on.
Krokus loves his football!  It's one of his favorite toys.  And it wouldn't
surprise me if you could get a dog jersey for any team you wanted.
Tracy