[NAGDU] Cane vs dog

lkeeler at comcast.net lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 22:02:09 UTC 2017

That's why I advocate the use of both whereever possible. My wife is
currently in a nursing facility for a few weeks. I am leaving Holly home not
for accessibility issues but, she keeps my little dog out of trouble while
I'm gone! So, I use my cane! But, I've also noticed some things can be done
a lot quicker with a dog. I use both proudly and don't see why it should be
one over another. In my many public conversations with the abled population,
I always teach adaptibility. The more adaptible you can be the easier life
is.