[NAGDU] Guide dogs in school districts

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 10 22:19:59 UTC 2017

Meghan seems to be doing all right. She's now working, well sounds like finishing the training on, a new dog, who is 11 months old now. She works this dog, a mixed breed that I'm not going to even think about spelling, with another small service dog, all going really well by all accounts.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name