[NAGDU] Birthday Wishes

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:06:34 UTC 2017

Dar, dogs don't process their messages the same way we do, so I don't think
it is the problem for the puppies. They gotta go, they go on the mat, end of
story. Your dog knows better, and it is easier for the staff to have it this
way, too. For that matter, you are the better off because your dog does
behave.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com