[NAGDU] A dog? a cane? which will it be

Amanda Markham markham73 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:59:11 UTC 2017

Hello. This is quite an interesting topic. And one of which I am very interested in reading responses from others. Having been a caneuser all my life, I have been quite used to it and OK with it up until now. Now that I'm traveling in crowds and over all traveling more than I used to, I'm finding situations where a guy dog would be very appropriate for said situations. What I am most interested to know about is what guide dog foundation's
 Views are. I think for me, I would probably carry my cane and only use it when necessary. But mostly I would be using the dog.
Sent from my iPhone