[NAGDU] A new team: Raul and Larry

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Sun Feb 12 01:41:44 UTC 2017

Nice one. I must say that his name definitely fits him. Larry Longbottom
in fact is the nickname which seems to be sticking.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com
Twitter: @rga7285 and @RGATrainer

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” -
David Thornburg