[NAGDU] Service dog license

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Sun Feb 12 05:02:11 UTC 2017

Dar,
Apologies, I forgot about those groups, didn't intend to.

I have to show ID when I go to get alcohol though...  and for things like writing checks and verifying my identity at the airport...

Wouldn't something like this help with 'fakers'?

I wonder if there could even be some sort of accreditation process that you could go through if you owner  trained or had somebody help you train your dog to a group like IAADP?

Sent from my iPhone