[NAGDU] WAS: Service dog license, IS:All in the family....

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Feb 12 23:17:22 UTC 2017

Time to throw a fox amongst the hens... AKA: Some food for thought....You do all realize that ALL Service Animal Owners, even programme graduates, are Owner Trainers to some degree, don't you? By virtue of the customizing of how you and your dog work together after returning home from being on class. The maintenance and extension of what your dog does while guiding you. Think about it, do you call your programme for every little hiccup between you and your guide? Do you have a trainer following you around 24/7? No, of course you don't.  You rely on your experience,  and the tools taught to you by your programme. Sure, not everyone wants to, or is capable of going whole hawg and going the whole nine yards to train your own Guide from scratch, but you're still part of the Owner Trainer family. ...The lines have blurred a bit for you haven't they?  Muwahahaha!!!!

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace