[NAGDU] Religious issue

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 15 14:57:01 UTC 2017

I live in a pretty orthodox town, though I don't pretend to understand all
the nuances of Jewish orthodoxy.  I do know people aren't allowed to cook,
but are allowed to feed their families.  It would be easy to prepare the
dog's food ahead of time, then put it down at the appropriate time.  This
is what is done for humans, as I understand it, so why not dogs?
As for relieving, I can't imagine that a mother is not allowed to change
her baby's diaper.  To me, relieving the dog falls into the same category.
Tracy