[NAGDU] home owner's insurance and dangerous dog?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:59:06 UTC 2017

Thanks for the answers.  Blah, looks as though I will be insurance shopping.
You know, the other day, i was looking up the most popular breeds of dogs in the united states and, number 1 was lab, with number 2 being german shepherd.  I wonder how accurate this really is as, I very rarely come across any GSD’s as pets.  And, how many folks really want to pay extra on their insurance just because they have a certain breed of dog.

Vivianna