[NAGDU] In Preparation for Warmer Weather

david at bakerinet.com david at bakerinet.com
Fri Feb 17 19:16:53 UTC 2017

Good question, Moshe.  Claire Rose will relieve two or three times during the first mile of our walk in the morning and it is inconvenient to carry the bags if I need to leash correct. I found a canvas velcro strap from Banggood.com that goes on the harness with a snap clip at the end.
 I simply close the bag by tying a loop in it and clip it on to the strap until she finds a trash can.
David & Claire Rose