[NAGDU] update on me

Amanda Markham markham73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:18:30 UTC 2017

Just heard back from the O and M instructor I worked with from the
Association For The Blind here in my area and she says there schedules
are so booked, it'll be a couple weeks before her or one of the 3
other instructors can work with me. She very strongly suggested I fill
out the application for the accelerated O and M training program at
Leader Dogs For The Blind. I have just submitted my application. So
glad this is an option available to me because this will be a week
long training with work every day. This will be good in the long run
cause if I wait and work with the instructors here, they can only work
with a client once a week.
Thanks for reading this.
Amanda Markham