[NAGDU] update on me

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:43:26 UTC 2017

the thing is this I moved into town and stuff but i don't know the streets
and things i can't go to the coffee shop or the pool or anything can't go
for a walk inless i have somebody with me. The cnib is the main
orginization here in canada but as i said it seems hard to get weekly o
andm even once a week.