[NAGDU] home owner's insurance and dangerous dog?

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 17:56:12 UTC 2017

Vivianna,

	Pleas excuse my delay in chiming in to this discussion. I think this is an important question to have answered and I am going to do some inquiries to get a definitive answer. IT may take some time and legal research; so please don't be afraid to remind me in a week or so if I don't get back to you before then. I have a meeting with President Riccobono tomorrow and this is on my list of topics to chat about.

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.