[NAGDU] update on me

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:43:14 UTC 2017

So until you can get into the program, when the woman can work with you,
work on a route and then try it by yourself in the interim. It is scary at
first, but the pride that comes from having done it is just immense. I
remember when Jet, my black lab, could no longer work. I needed to walk to
the bank, or go there somehow. I began coming up with all kinds of excuses
why I couldn't do it, and pretty soon I didn't. I began to realize that they
were borne of fear. So I decided one day I was just going to do it. I did,
and I was a little afraid, but I got there and back, and I really felt like
dancing.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com