[NAGDU] update on me

Amanda Markham markham73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:04:25 UTC 2017

I'm definetly not afraid. I've been walking up to my local Wallgreens
which is two blocks from my house and includes one lighted
intersection. I've done this 3 times in one week. I went with my
fiancé Jeff who's also a cane user. I did the walk once with him
because my hearing was a bit off from the cold I had. Since then, I've
done this rout twice by myself with no issue. Next, I plan to expand
walking to a plaza a mile away. Will start this next week. Would like
to cover the Wallgreens rout a few more times with Jeff walking a
little distance behind so he can see how I'm doing.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/markham73%40gmail.c