[NAGDU] My status with Guide Dog Foundation

Amanda Markham markham73 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:31:23 UTC 2017

Hello everybody. This message is expanding on the thread of 29 messages I have or so. I was having trouble deleting them so I'm starting a new thread. I did get an email back from Guide Dog Foundation. They said that all they require from me is learning 2 to 3 routes and to get proficient with them.  I have one route  that I've got down already. I am currently working on quite a few others as we speak. Now that it is getting warmer out I am going out every day weekly.

Sent from my iPhone