[NAGDU] about fory

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 16:55:06 UTC 2017

Hi Db, I am also deaf-blind and work a golden retriever. My golden  is  29
Kgs., named Jake and he is twelve years old. I got him from the Seeing Eye
in New Jersey USA.  How many guide dog schools are there in Japan? Do you
have a choice where you would like to go in other countries?
Jake is my third golden retriever guide dog.

We have about fourteen schools in the US and we can choose any school we
wish to apply to, as I think they all serve now the entire country. Freedom
might be the only one, that only serves the Northeast part of our country,
but others will know more than I do.

I live near the Pacific ocean here in Washington State. When you all had the
horrible tsunami a lot of those objects from Japan landed on our shores here
in Washington State.

Warm welcome to this fine list,

Becky and Jake waving a paw to Fory.