[NAGDU] Hello!

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Feb 26 22:39:37 UTC 2017

*Hello DbTarzan,
My pup's name is Harley, I added the Davidson on the end to avoid
confusion with Marley ( The eponymous Marley from the novel and movie
titled "Marley And Me" ) that the members of the public sometimes have.
Yes, I have been refused entry into restaurants and hotels/motels. They
were not pleasant experiences, but by the end of them the business
owners had been educated regarding the illegality and discriminatory
nature of their refusals.
What are the public access laws like in Japan? Is there a national law,
similar to the ADA? or are they at the prefecture level?

Have a wonderful week!

Wayne And Harley