[NAGDU] Arizona

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 28 17:57:28 UTC 2017

Hi Dar.
First, I'd tell the doctor not to distract my dog.  Then I'd probably get
up and make her lie down again.  I've tried to do that with just hand
signals, but it doesn't work all that well.  And maybe the doctor will get
the message that messing with the dog delays the whole shebang.
Ugh, humans.
Tracy