[NAGDU] Keeping the dog calm while being treated (was:Re: Arizona)

Bianka bianka at andi-bika.de
Tue Feb 28 19:07:31 UTC 2017

Hi da and list,

When i had had aleska for about three months i had to go to a phosiotherapist for some treatment. As he didn't want me to tether her somewhere I had to really be firm with the person treating me that he just ignore the dog no matter how much she would look at him and wag her tail. This helped and she could lie down and wait in the same room with me while i was being treated. It's our responsibility to know when a situation is too much for our dogs and then we have to find a management solution.

Take care,

Bianka