[NAGDU] Guide Dogs in Portugal

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Jan 2 16:55:20 UTC 2017

Well all Iknow is they do have them there and a school, since I think 2010
there is a law there wich at least the Portuguese blind people I've talked
to say is enforced...I'll try to get you in touch with the ones I've talked
to if you like, can't rpromise because some of these people aren't the most
friendsly I don't mean Portuguese people--smile I mean the people I'm
thinking of

Take care.