[NAGDU] Southeastern agreement Attached

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 20:03:13 UTC 2017

David,

	I am not an attorney; however, I know I could have written a much better, more grammatically correct document. As for being over-reaching, I could not agree more. Many guide dog training programs have similar provisions in their agreements. Perhaps we all need to look at the one's we have signed!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.