[NAGDU] Southeastern Guide Dogs Ownership Agreement

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 20:20:20 UTC 2017

We offered a resolution calling upon guide dog training programs to transfer
ownership upon completion of training. The vote was so close it went to a
roll call of states and failed. Perhaps we can introduce it again in 2018
after some of the news about repossessions hit the Braille Monitor and
consumer realize they are being treated paternalistically.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.