[NAGDU] {Spam?} Animal Kingdom

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:24:04 UTC 2017

Yes Ma'am! My Golden Princess accompanied me to all the parks, and yes
she was permitted on the Safari ride. It's a bumpy ride at times but
try to put her away from the edge of the platforme and hang on to her
and all will go well. I'm not sure how close the animals actually get
but you really don't stall in one place for too long and my girl never
reacted so I'm guessing she enjoyed the experience.
HTH!