[NAGDU] working with consumers in their private homes

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Jan 12 19:43:56 UTC 2017

Hello Marsha. Thank you for your message. Yes your thoughts definitely help, as do everyone else's so far on this topic. I have also been in consumers home's where I think to myself that it it was a good thing I did not bring my dog because of issues such as what you describe.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

Mobile: 832.554.7285
Work: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” – David Thornburg