[NAGDU] doctor information

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 19:58:51 UTC 2017

Dar:

You can fly anywhere in the USA without having to show anything from a
doctor or anybody else.  All you have to do is show up with your girl in
harness and go on with your trip.  I have found that a lot of the airline
telephone workers do not really know anything about our rights to travel
with or guide dogs.  Don't worry about anything and just enjoy your trip.
As for your previous question about taking her out for relief, it is up to
you.  since you have a long time between flights she might be more
comfortable if you do take her out.  It depends on the airport whether you
have to go back through security again or not.  Some airports have a relief
area within the secure area and that is much easier.  However, since you
will be accompanied by an airline staff, they can usually get you to the
front of the line and get you back through security in a few minutes.  Safe
travels to you and Penney.

Sandra and Eva